Dua to save marriage from divorce – Marriage is one of the best and amazing feelings of this world. No matter how poor or rich we are, we all want to marry our love. We wish to spend our life with a good life partner. With whom we can share our secrets, happiness, love moments, etc.
In most cases, people meet their loving partner but some unlucky people face the downside of the marriage. They have to tolerate an abusive relationship, physical violence as they are not lucky enough to have a good life partner. And divorce/talaq is not as easy as it seems. It is a very tough process and brings social humiliation that’s why many people don’t go for it.
Moreover, divorce destroys a lot of relationships and it also ruins you as well as your family’s life. So kindly think twice or thrice before taking this step. Because taking divorce means you have to leave your soulmate forever.
You can save your marriage without divorcing your husband. This dua to save your marriage will help you in this task. It was taken from the holy book Quran. Allah wrote it to save something as pure as marriage. So please don’t let the outer world corrupt your marriage. You can protect it with Quranic dua to stop divorce. Your partner will start loving you.
Dua to stop divorce in Islam will also deal with the person who is creating differences between you and your partner to break your marriage only if there is anyone.
Dua to save your marriage is a very simple procedure you just need to follow all the below-mentioned steps carefully:-
- First of all, wake up in the middle of the night and take a bath and clean yourself properly.
- Then do a proper Wuddooh
- Now spread your Janemaaz you should face towards Qiblah and sit in a peaceful room.
- Pray Tahajjud Salah and after performing Tahajjud Salah read Subhan Allah 33 times, Alhamdullilah 33 times, and Allah Hu Akbar 34 times.
- After reading this, read Surah Ikhlas or Surah Yaseen and try to connect your heart with Allah and ask for his blessings to save your marriage.
Dua to Save Marriage from Divorce
We all know that time after the divorce is very painful. Because it destroys both a relationship and a family. Once this step is taken then there is no second chance for forgiveness. Please do not break your marriage for silly reasons as marriage is considered the most sacred relationship between a man and a woman. It is pure and pious and has a high value in our religion too.
Don’t let a small mistake completely change your life. Marriage is usually based on mutual understanding, love, and trust in each other and you can anytime recover these things by investing your time in your marriage. Talk to your partner, spend some time with them, discuss your issues. These little things make a lot of differences in a relationship. Your partner will think you are interested in them and you want to stay with them. You love them and that’s what you want.
If you need a helping hand then dua to save marriage from divorce can surely help you in this task. It is a powerful, Islamic method taken from the Quran. Dua to strengthen marriage is used to save your marriage from divorce. Separation could be really painful for a human that’s why our Allah made it to bless couples.
And the dua to save marriage from divorce is as Follow:-
“Ihasbiyal laahu laaa ilaaha illaa Huwa’alaihi tawakkkaltu wa Huwa Rabbul ‘Arshil’ Azeem.”
Instructions to perform powerful Wazifa to save marriage from divorce. Follow all the below mentioned steps carefully:-
- Clean yourself properly and take a bath.
- Do a proper Wuddooh.
- Spread your Janemaaz and sit facing the Qiblah direction.
- Start on Wednesday Morning.
- Perform this dua after Fajr Salah.
- Now read durood sharif eleven times.
- Now read the above-mentioned dua 100 times.
- Now again read durood sharif eleven times and make dua to Allah and ask him to save your marriage from divorce
- Perform this dua for 21 days
- And do not perform this when you are in your period
- Do not discuss this dua with anyone. Keep it a secret until you achieve the final results.
Soon you will notice the difference in your partner’s behavior. And In Sha Allah, everything will be alright soon. If you want to get faster results, then you have to contact our Molvi Sahab now.